Administrative Support to Sales Agents
Posted 27 March 2018
About the business and the role
One Agency Shaun O’Callaghan is based in Torquay and also covers Jan Juc, Bells Beach and Bellbrae. The agency commenced in April 2016 and was awarded Agent of the Year by Rate My Agent for the 3228 postcode in 2017, just a year after opening the doors.
Due to fantastic growth in our business, we are seeking the ‘perfect fit’ to support our Sales Team, with 3+ years experience in a Personal Assistant or real estate role. A full position description can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
Ideally applicants will excel at client interaction, have an interest in real estate, excellent organisational and computer skills, and hold their Agents Representative Certificate.
Note: this role is shared with another part time support person and the preferred days for work are Tuesday and Thursday
Job tasks and responsibilities
The role will entail, but is not limited to:
– general administration duties including letter preparation, database entry and diary management
– campaign management including arranging marketing of properties
– liaising with conveyancers/solicitors in relation to settlements
– liaising with vendors and purchasers throughout the campaign and to settlement
– attending final inspections, building inspections and the like, as required
– preparing the agent’s listing / appraisal materials
Skills and experience
Ideally the candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ Personal Assistant experience
- Agent Representative Certificate
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Retain a current VIC Drivers Licence
- High level computer literacy
- Local Area Knowledge
Job benefits and perks
Above award wages
Part-time – 2 days per week
New, fresh environment
Supportive team culture
Surf Coast location!!